Saturday 23 June 2012

Stamping Crazy!

What better to do on a crummy weekend afternoon than play with my new stamping plate?! I did a below average job on the base color for these and didn't clean up much because I just wanted to try every pattern on the plate! This stamping business definitely takes practice, as you can see the designs aren't perfect. But it's a technique I hope to be perfecting in no time, wish me luck :)

Here are zebra stripes in China Glaze Surfin' For Boys over top of my neon orange franken (swatched here). 


Cool geometric pattern stamped with Maybelline Color Show Iced Queen over Sally Hansen Evening Fog.


I think this is called a paisley pattern? Stamped in OPI Fly over OPI Do You Lilac It?


Cute bows and other assorted patterns stamped in OPI Alpine Snow over OPI Fly.



No comments:

Post a Comment