Thursday 14 June 2012

OPI Pinks Comparison

Today I borrowed a polish from my best friend to do a bright pink manicure. OPI If You Moust You Moust from the vintage Minnie Mouse collection is the one I picked and I love it. Before I bought it for myself, I decided to check if I had any dupes of it. So here it is:


 And here is a comparison shot between some other pink OPI polishes I have. On my index finger is Strawberry Margarita, the middle is Elephantastic Pink and the ring finger is If You Moust You Moust.




Good news, no duplicates here! Elephantastic Pink is a shade lighter than both, and Strawberry Margarita is more of a hot pink, while If You Moust You Moust leans more towards lilac. I've heard that Shorts Story also by OPI is pretty much identical, but I don't have that one in my collection to compare. Bottom line: I can justify getting another polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment