Sunday 10 June 2012

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Swatches

I found this great cosmetic warehouse in Barrie, Ontario that was selling all sorts of polish for two dollars! So of course I picked up tonnes of new polishes. Here are some Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes that I got.
All colours are shown without a base or top coat since the main selling point of this polish is that it's a five in one (base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, color and top coat). I was impressed that there was no staining with the dark colors and the built-in top coat worked just fine.

This is three coats of Greige Gardens. I love this polish, it's a purple-grey shade that applies beautifully. After two coats it was opaque but there were still some bald patches so I added a third to even things out.




This is Evening Fog, it kind of reminds me of the colour of paper mache. The formula is pretty much the same as Greige Gardens. I used three coats for this one as well.



 Here is three coats of Fedora. I had high hopes for this because in the bottle there was this gorgeous gold shimmer. Unfortunately it didn't translate onto the nail, even in the sun it's almost invisible.



Sequin Scandal is another one that is just so much prettier in the bottle. The formula on this one was perfect though, two coats did it for me. 









No comments:

Post a Comment