Saturday 9 June 2012

First Post - Nails of the Day!

Hello! Well today I've decided to finally start my nail blog since school is done and I have nothing else to do.  I've wanted to do this for such a long time after discovering some amazing nail blogs like The PolishAholicLacquerized and Scrangie. I'm super excited for this and hope people besides my mom read it someday!

This is OPI's My Private Jet with NYC's Matte Me Crazy topcoat. The tips are done with Finger Paints striping polish in Wild For Art. My version of My Private Jet is the brown non-holo one that is sold today but the matte topcoat made it look more black than brown. I wore this as a full mani for three days with no chipping or tip wear with the Finger Paints polish, even without a topcoat on!



No comments:

Post a Comment