Tuesday 12 June 2012

Seche Vite Review

We've all heard the praises and raves about Seche Vite. Many a nail blogger lists this salon-quality product as their go-to top coat. I had previously been getting by on drugstore brands like Sally Hansen Insta-Dri or anything else I happened come across, but yesterday I saw Seche Vite on sale at Winners for $7 CND. I picked it up, tried it right away and oh my gosh. It is every bit as wonderful as everyone says. It gives such a perfect glossy finish and totally looks like I just came back from the salon. The only con of this product is that it smells like the salon, too. It's a very strong chemical smell, but I hardly mind since it's so awesome in every other way.

Here is Seche Vite top coat over Crush Matte Indigo. This polish was a cheap impulse buy that I got from Boathouse for $2. I quite like the colour though, it's unique in my collection. I sported this mani for three days with absolutely no signs of wear because of this great top coat. So great. I'll stop gushing now and get to the pictures:

You can almost see my reflection in this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment