Wednesday 7 November 2012

Happy Hands "I've Made A Huge Mistake" (Arrested Development) Collection!

So here it is.. my indie virginity has been taken, and by none other than the fabulous Arrested Development collection from Happy Hands. I knew right away when I saw these polishes that they needed to be mine. Arrested Development is one of my absolute favourite shows, and all the polishes are so clever and pretty!


I picked up four of the six in the collection, so click the Read More button for some sexy swatches!



Three coats of Banana Stand! In real life the base isn't as soft of a yellow, more bright. This jelly is packed with green, yellow and green glitter!



Motherboy is a clear glitter topper with pink, purple, green and blue glitters of all shapes and sizes. I love the blue squares and translucent big green hex ones the best. This is one coat over black. See how dense the glitter is? <3 
It's surprisingly not hard to apply as long as your base color is really dry. I spread it on kind of like I was buttering bread and it worked nicely.



Mayonegg was the most difficult to work with, it was very thick and goopy so I've thinned it for the next time I wear it. This is three coats of this golden-yellow glitter in a shimmery white base. 



Finally, here is one coat of I Just Blue Myself over black. The glitter comes in all shapes and sizes and has the most gorgeous glowing effect when applied over black. It's a lot like the Motherboy glitter in terms of consistency.



Voila! Easily some of my favourite polishes ever. I'm afraid I may have been sucked into the indie craze, my wallet will be so mad at me. Happy Hands is now available through their Etsy shop and Harlow & Co.


No comments:

Post a Comment