Monday 1 October 2012

Rando Nail Art

This is turning less into a blog and more into an archive of nails I've done that I can go back and look at later. I'm not really one for writing a lot so I can see some my posts headed in this direction. It's not everyone's cup of tea, I know, but here goes anyways!

So here is some nail art.. some of it works, some of it is downright ugly. Click Read More to see for yourself!



Stamping with Finger Paints Key To My Art over China Glaze Four Leaf Clover




weird lighting.. oops

 OPI Strawberry Margarita dotted over OPI Did It On 'Em





 China Glaze Electrify flames on top of Orly Forever Crimson





 Craft store studs on Essie Mojito Madness




 Playing around with some fake nails I got at Claires.. wish mine were this long!




 Black stamped on the tips of Orly Preamp


 


 Freehand tree designs over an unnamed Color Club polish, mattified with NYC Matte Me Crazy






 Craft store studs again on top of Revlon Copper Penny. The second picture shows it with my homemade SpectraFlair top coat.











No comments:

Post a Comment